Innovation to tender
DENOK Debrecen International Education Center Nonprofit Limited Liability Company (4030 Debrecen, Budai Ézsaiás u. 8/A.) – in accordance with Act CXC. of 2011. on National Public Education (hereinafter referred to as: Nkt.) – announces a tender for the position of
of the Internation School of Debrecen (4002 Debrecen, Heltai Gáspár str. 1.)
Job title: educational position.
Duration of employment: indefinite.
Nature of employment: full time.
The term of director’s assignment: from 1 August 2020 until 31 July 2025, fixed term of 5 years.
Location of employment: 4002 Debrecen, Heltai Gáspár str. 1.
Main tasks related to the director’s assignment:
Managing tasks within the scope of the institution’s activities, with particular reference to Act CXC. 2011. on National Public Education, and to the Ministry of Human Capacities (EMMI) Decree 20/2012 (VIII. 31.) on the operation of educational institutions and on the use of name of public educational institutions; furthermore the implementation of the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) educational program in ascending system.
Remuneration and benefits:
The salary and other allowances, remuneration for the employment and the Director’s assignment shall be determined by the agreement of the parties.
Requirements of application:
- higher level qualification in accordance with 67. § (1) of Nkt., and professional qualification as defined in Annex 3. of the Nkt., with regard to 21/A. § (5) of Government Decree 326/2013. (VIII. 30.) (university level or master level teacher qualification) or equivalent qualification acquired abroad,
- professional experience of at least four years in a pedagogical position, or in a position requiring to provide at least ten lessons per week teaching activity,
- an existing indefinite full time employment in an educational institution in a pedagogical position, or an indefinite full time employment in a pedagogical position established at the time of assignment,
- in accordance with Article 66. (1) b)-c) of Nkt., the applicant shall not be subject to disqualification from a profession or an activity, and shall have a clear criminal record and shall have full legal capacity,
- high level of English knowledge.
Advantages in the evaluation process:
- professional experience of at least three years at an international/foreign educational institution,
- proven participation in the IBO educational program,
- at least two years of management experience,
- certificates of professional trainings, conferences and other professional development,
- at least 10 years of professional experience in educating students of different nationalities,
- English as a mother tongue, or C2 level of English language proficiency (Master degree/Mastery) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
- work experience in international continuum schools both at lower and upper year programs,
- professional experience in at least one IB program and the knowledge of the overall IB education system,
- professional experience concerting the activities of international school accreditation authorities, such as CIS, NEASC and/or WASC.
Documents and certificates to be submitted as part of the application:
- motivation letter with salary requirements,
- detailed curriculum vitae,
- a program for the management of the institution, based on the professional analysis of situation (hereinafter: the management program), which includes a detailed concept of the IBO accreditation,
- copies of education and training certificates, diplomas; if applicable: academic degree, accredited language exam,
- documents certifying the professional experience of at least four years as a teacher (e.g. employer’s certificate),
- official documents certifying that the applicant has clear criminal records, has not been convicted of a crime, and is not subject to disqualification from a profession, issued by the state(s) of employment in the past 10 years,
- declaration by the applicant of accepting the processing and transfer of personal data contained in the application file, in connection with the application procedure.
The position will be available from not earlier than 1 August, 2020.
The deadline of submitting the application: 30 April, 2020
The way of submitting the application:
The application must be submitted electronically in English language, in one copy, in “pdf” document format, to the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org
Method and procedure of evaluating the applications:
The submitted applications will be evaluated, and the best applicants will be interviewed in person.
Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- management program,
- professional experience,
- management experience, skills and aptitude.
The deadline of the tender evaluation: 30 June 2020.
Further information about the tender is available at email@example.com or at +36 20 404 4822.